Friday, June 10, 2011

see you again!

It's time to say good bye for the trip! Thank you for all the people that I met for all the new experiences and new knowledge that you guys shared! See you again next time!

This is a few sentences that come into my mind while travelling and I wrote it down on the flight ticket that I brought in my purse when my mind sudddenly think! hahaha... I don't know is it true or not but I just want to share it out for you to think....

"Dream is not about how you want it to be, it's about how much you want it to be..."

"It doesn't need you to born to be the best, it need you to work for the best"

"typical human being: expect too much, magical experience happened when you leat expect!"


p/s: see the different side of life...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Superb! ;)